[NAFEX] ZTR mowers

akmanty akmanty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 12:43:11 EDT 2008

We had a Dixon.  But you say 4mph is a snails's pace.  Actually I
think ours went faster on "transport" but otherwise it was fast
enough to get "beheaded" in the orchard--didn't duck far enough and
lost my hat several times, also scratched an arm quite badly.
We had it several years, no problems, then moved to a much smaller yard.