[NAFEX] Clove currants

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 16:23:29 EDT 2008

I tasted some that were pretty good (kind of sweet grape flavor) before at Richard Moyer's place.  Then I got some myself and I was disappointed in the flavor. I had one from different source that wasn't half bad, but that one died.  I guess the they vary greatly and may be nurseries propagate them from seed?

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)                           www.NAFEX.org

Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)                                          www.NAFEX.org/SFF

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)

www.SPEPS.net

California Rare Fruit Growers

www.crfg.org