[NAFEX] container figs and water

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Tue Aug 5 18:08:46 EDT 2008

I have some of my potted figs burried half way in soil. The tree will
grow healthier, and doesn't suffer from drought. One thing to keep in
mind, when you root prune in the fall, you'll need to prune the branches
as well. By doing this the fig tree will stay in balance and the branches
don't dry up.