[NAFEX] Honey Bees?

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Apr 24 14:06:21 EDT 2008

We've had fairly normal weather iin eastern Mass., but there were plenty of
bumblebees out when my apricot bloomed last week.

Last year I was worried about the apricots, because I didn't see any bees.
But I had good fruit set, presumably from the flies and what not.  Of
course, last year all my apricots dropped before reaching full size.  They
had soft nuts inside, and the ones I cut open seemed to have worms in the
kernal, which might be related to the fruit dropping.  If anyone has any
suggestions on what went wrong or how to fix it this year, I'd be very
grateful.
___
Ginda