[NAFEX] grafting questions

Robert C. Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Mon Apr 21 20:54:56 EDT 2008

I don't know how this will go over but I have been researching Effective
Microbes, or more importantly to you a little guy called Bacillus
subtilis. This microbe is responsible for helping build great root
systems and will make nutrients more readily absorb-able by the root
hairs/feeder roots encouraging growth. You can get B. subtilis by
googling the monster quite easily enough by the gallon for like $30 or
something similar.