[NAFEX] Organic vs Senisble

Stephen Sadler Docshiva at Docshiva.org
Tue Apr 15 19:10:47 EDT 2008

I had no idea of this equivalency.  And to think I just made an organic
apple cobbler and was going to serve it to coworkers.

From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of halegp at aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 3:27 PM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [NAFEX] Organic vs Senisble

You can determine from the subject line where my sympathies lie.  I have
noted that regardless of how many studies are done in what ever manner there
are still going to be people who believe that horticulture, of any sort, can
be successful without out the dreaded "chemicals".  There are also Islamic
"true believers" who believe that if they strap a bomb to their body and set
if off in the middle of a crowd of perfectly innocent persons they will
immediately go to paradise and be given seventy two virgins.  The problem in
both instances is the word believe.  You cannot argue data and facts with
true believers.  They just continue to believe.

 <http://presence.webmail.aol.com/IM/?sn=halegp&locale=en-us&pd=0>  Gordon
Hale
Grand Prairie, Texas

  _____

Get the MapQuest <http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?NCID=mpqmap00030000000003>
Toolbar, Maps, Traffic, Directions & More!