[NAFEX] spring??

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 10:19:41 EDT 2008

Toni Pralle wrote:
> Am I the only one who missed the memo that Spring would not arrive
> this year? If it snows ONE MORE TIME.........I'll be in a really bad mood!

As I sit here right now, the air is full of snowflakes but the sun is
shining. When I got up (briefly) early this morning the lawn had a
dusting of new snow. That has been melted by the sun even though it's
only 29 degrees and it's still snowing! It's a weird world.
The part of the yard where my plum trees are, has a good 2 feet of snow
left. The last 2 years in a row, we had one last snow flurry after May
15th. We seem to be experiencing climate shifting. Spring keeps coming
later and later but the weather stays nice longer in the fall. Last fall
we didn't have a frost until the last week of October. That's about a
month later than what I used to think was normal.

Steve in the Adirondacks of northern NY