[NAFEX] Grower resources

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Fri Apr 11 22:47:36 EDT 2008

> If anyone is interested, I have uploaded several PDF files to my
> server that are resources for the home orchardist as well as the
> commercial grower.  The links to these files are below with a brief
> description of each.

Thanks, Dennis! Those are great (though I guess I haven't had time to
check out all of them yet). I knew I'd seen that frost tolerance chart
somewhere, but of course I can never find that stuff when I need it. So
that one came in particularly handy. Now I know what low temperatures to
fear this weekend. :-)

Thanks for posting those!

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
The e-mail of the species is much deadlier than the mail. - Stephen Fry