[NAFEX] quince in Delaware?

Dianne Stephany iluvdanc at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 14:48:21 EDT 2008

My VistaPrint Electronic Business CardHI
Is anyone on the list in northern Delaware, zone 7, and has experience with fruit trees, especially quince?  One of my friends recently moved there and wants to plant quince.  She specifically wants the round type, not the oblong type.

Are there any fruits that do really well in that area?  She had to put lime on the grass to get it to green up, so she may have acid soil. She has a half acre and is putting together a wish list to plant- at the moment also seriously considering blueberries.

Thank You!
Dianne Stephany, Zone 5, Rochester, NY