[NAFEX] NAFEX T Shirts

Martha L. Davis martha_davis at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 23:48:17 EDT 2008

We now have more different varieties of NAFEX T shirts at www.cafepress.com/nafex  They include a variation on the shirt that Robert Hamilton had as the last conference, there is also new version of the NAFEX logo, and these can be had in shirts sized for men or women.  These are individually printed and shipped. If I remember right there is a price break at 20 of the same thing at the same time & address.   NAFEX gets a small cut of the profits but it is also a good way to publicize ourselves.  I really like my new shirt.

Martha