[NAFEX] Juicing Aronia

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 07:54:58 EDT 2007

I made a jam with the fruit one year that I thought was hidious! I was smokey-bitter sweet stuff. But as I was about to throw it out, I tryed it with peanut butter.

I was the best PBJ I have ever tasted!! Dont ask me why, maybe its just me, but I plan to make it again this year.

I starting to think there is not such thing as a bad fruit, you just have to find the right person and the right recipe.

Donna &/or Kieran <holycow at cookeville.com> wrote:       "We've used the Finnish steam juicer with excellent  results."

 Hector,  Isn't this one of those  things where after it's done you run out and roll in the  snow?    Donna

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org