[NAFEX] Food safe disinfectant / bleach?

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Mon Sep 17 03:48:19 EDT 2007


Del.

We use bleach and bleach our entire press after each use.  We also bleach 
our entire cider press room which has walls coverd in plastic laminate 
sheathing.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.theorchardkeeper.blogspot.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Del Stubbs" <northernlights2n at yahoo.com>
To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:32 AM
Subject: [NAFEX] Food safe disinfectant / bleach?


>I left the maple racks for our apple press out in a sprinkle, two days 
>later they are
> partly black with mildew. I have some 30% edible grade H2O2 - I thinned to 
> 10%, but it
> still did not bleach out the black. What is used commercially to disinfect 
> / clean /
> bleach wood apple press parts? thanks,Del
>
>
> 
> ____________________________________________________________________________________
> Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! 
> Autos.
> http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
>
>
>
>
> 




More information about the nafex mailing list