[NAFEX] large fig trees

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Mon Sep 10 21:42:01 EDT 2007

 I have my figs in all different size containers. I also have some grown
in ground. The ones in the ground I just wrap them, containers are
winterized some in an unheated garage, and some in a cold greenhouse. It
is a lotta work when there are many other things, such as Pomegranates,
citrus, olives, and so many others to work with.