[NAFEX] Leaves?

John Barbowski jbarbowski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:08:24 EST 2007

After hitting -9C last night, my cherry leaves are finally starting to drop.
Had at least 80% still on before the freeze. They will be all gone in a day
or so or with any wind.

Peaches had lost theirs a couple of weeks ago.

Apples are another thing. Yes, they did freeze last night, but I will only
lose 50% of the foliage. The rest of the leaves go haphazardly right into
February. The leaves used to be a pain when they dropped on my ice rink. The
sun warmed them up and caused some melted depressions.  Ditto for my pears.

Wasn't it an earlier post by a NAFEXer that said the magnetic poles were
reversing? If the trees resond to magnetic sources, this might generate an
interesting effect.

jmb
Canadian Zone 6b just north of Toronto