[NAFEX] grape netting

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Thu Nov 22 20:05:44 EST 2007

> I haven't found any dead birds in my netting, but I've found one dead snake and found and rescued another only because the dog was barking at it.  I had to cut it out.

What, the rattles get caught in the net?  :-)

This summer, I found one dead robin in a net I'd thrown over a currant
bush. That taught me that I can't just let the excess netting lie on the
ground. Next year, I'll try to tie up any extra netting into a neat
ball. And keep the rest of it fairly tight and smooth.

Bill

--
Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence:
the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their