[NAFEX] Elderberry wine Martha D

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Nov 5 13:49:38 EST 2007

I've been using WhiteLabs liquid merlot yeast the last several years
to make my elderberry wine & it has made a tremendous difference in
the body & character of the wine.

http://www.whitelabs.com/beer/homebrew_strains.html

A number of people have thought they were drinking grapes, but maybe
that doesn't mean anything.

~mIEKAL