[NAFEX] Elderberry

Richard MURPHY murphman108 at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 12:50:06 EST 2007

Hi Jim;

Did you plant the Elderberries, or are they wild ?
That's good news.
I'm finding them under telephone wires, so they are probably bird distributed.

Up north in zone 4, I have Nova, York (both Canadensis) and Samdal (Nigra) all planted last April.
I'm taking a lot of notes and photos. Maybe this summer I'll show them on NAFEX.

Murph