[NAFEX] book question

Scott Smith scott at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:59:09 EDT 2007

Try this one:

http://www.archive.org/details/fruittreesfruits00downrich

I find the "TXT" link on the side (text format, no pictures) is handy
because you can search through it easily with a search tool. For
example search on "best." (with period at end but no quotes) and you
will quickly find every fruit Downing rated very good to best or
best.  It occasionally has an incorrectly recognized character but is
much easier on your computer.   "PDF" is the whole thing, all 149
megabytes!

Scott