[NAFEX] Northline Serviceberry (Chex)

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon May 21 17:45:23 EDT 2007

Lon, Is lonicera what Dr. Thompson was working on?  Any news from her
work?

Vrana, I have moderately acid soil, and every year I plant a few more
blueberries.  The oldest ones have finally matured to produce non-
trivial amounts of fruit, and it looks like this year will be better
than last.  They are more work than most anything else I grow,
because they need both serious mulching and serious bird-netting to
produce.  But they are worth it.

Thanks,
Ginda