[NAFEX] pH question

John Barbowski jbarbowski at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:51:37 EDT 2007

This topic was intensively discussed about 2-3 years ago. Check the NAFEX
archives and you will find references to the web sites for the chemistry
involved with pine needle decomposition.

(to counter your argument that the soil is what the crop is, why not the
converse, the crop is what the soil is, namely, only certain things will
grow in that pH regime!)

jmb