[NAFEX] OOPS! (boron)

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Thu Mar 29 15:49:45 EDT 2007

To really know how much of any nutrient to apply, you need a soil test.  Most testing labs will give you an analysis and tell you how much of any needed nutrient to add.  If you go to http://soils.tfrec.wsu.edu/webnutritiongood/soilprops/soilnutrientvalues.htm you will see a chart that gives you the values for soil analyses that may be used as a guide in interpretation of soil test results.  If the lab knows what is planted on the soil being tested, this would be the chart they would use to give you the appropriate recommendations.  Hope this helps!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com