[NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?

regina at kreger.net regina at kreger.net
Thu Mar 29 13:24:10 EDT 2007

Whooooah.  Careful, Michael my friend, if I were at the other end of
that e-mail I'd think you might be straying dangerously close to
fighting words. This could degenerate into a flame war inappropriate
for the NAFEX forum, and the opportunity to educate on the issue would
be lost.

This from someone who agrees with you 100% on the issue of inadequate
testing and all-round evilness of GM products.