[NAFEX] Apple Question - dumb

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Wed Mar 28 08:31:06 EDT 2007

Hello,
In talking to many people about grafting, and also doing lots of reading on the subject, it seems that some tell you that water sprouts are good for scion wood, and others say not to use them, and I seem to recall at least one mention that scions from water sprouts would never bloom, which must not be the case if others recommend their use.

Jim