[NAFEX] To Ed Fackler and all, prunus buddding

Ed Fackler ed.fackler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:18:00 EDT 2007

Eric:

     With summer (July, August) budding is generally not a problem if
rootstocks are in active growth (irrigated, essentially weed free, etc.)
with of the tree fruits.  Could have been dumb luck!

     Also in our experience chip budding near always gave better results
that "T" budding.  If buds are radically smaller than the rootstock, one
almost has to use a "T" but it is slower and/or more tedious.

ed