[NAFEX] Far Northern Pecan

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Wed Mar 7 20:33:06 EST 2007

Hallo Chris,
your "collection" of Pecan-tree-positions is very impressing!
Could you give me some measurements from your "Far North"
Carya illinoinensis nuts?
Your height example of 120 feet is very tall, compared with German trees.
Probably Carya are one of the tallest trees in your area?

I imported one lb of "Carlson 3" Pecans with the nut size: 14 x 28mm approx.

Ciao
Hans        Germany, zone 6 to 7