[NAFEX] grafting tape...(where to buy)

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 16:36:15 EST 2007

akmanty, I have seen the tape at Ace, and Dorn's.  These are chain-stores in at
least the Madison area.  I'm due for a trip to Home Depot...  Contact me off list,
as I might be able to send you some tape for less than the cost of an on-line
purchase.  Think about-- how many grafts do plan on doing this spring, and when?