[NAFEX] Wild Plum - Sweet Cherry Graft Compatibility

natelson at stehlinclinic.com natelson at stehlinclinic.com
Thu Mar 1 07:42:47 EST 2007

Sweet cherries are not compatible with either P. Angustafolia, the
chickasaw wild plum or a useful non-stoloniferous hybrid of P.
Angustafolia x P. Jaquemonti that the late Herb Durant made.  P.
Jaquemonti is a low-chill ornamental bush cherry that fruits in Houston.
I do not know if other hybrids with plums work.