[NAFEX] Peach twig problems

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Mon Jun 25 20:03:43 EDT 2007

If you visit http://www.okstate.edu/ag/asnr/hortla/ftpcns/ofm.htm you can
see photos of the moth, tree damage and monitoring traps.  Another good
photo is at
http://ces.ca.uky.edu/mccreary/anr/Peaches/Insects/oriental_fruit_moth.htm.
The key to spraying is the timing.  If you visit
http://lawnandgarden.unl.edu/scripts/com_disease_insect.cgi?ID=514 you will
find info for Nebraska although you are in the same Zone 5 as we are so your
timing is relatively the same as ours and Michigan.  The MSU info at
http://www.ipm.msu.edu/fruitpests/orientalfruitmoth.htm will give you as
much info as you might need for timing your sprays.  Hope this helps.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com