[NAFEX] POMONA

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Sat Jun 23 11:54:13 EDT 2007

Jackie,
    Over the years I've been planning an article which I think I may even have mentioned to you.  Well, I have finally got it started, so it should be done for the fall issue or better yet winter, when people have more time and are ordering stock.  I'll just attach it as it is right now, not done.  I like to tweak things till I'm satisfied with them.
    I hope it will open in WORD or whatever you have.  All our editor programs are screwed up and my       husband downloaded this one from the Net.     Donna