[NAFEX] Mulberry

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:57:59 EDT 2007

Reading all the posts on mulberries. I have a couple that I suspect were
volunteer. My horses eat as much of them as they can reach and my chickens
do eat some of the berries. I often eat them right off the tree. I have no
idea what they are. Loaded with fruit every year though. Very sweet.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/