[NAFEX] Illinois Everbearing Mulberry

hector black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 11 09:15:14 EDT 2007

Ill. Everbearing is our favorite mulberry.  Delicious, bears over a longer
period than others we have tried.  It was damaged by the late freeze but
despite the dead tip branches, it is putting out fruit.  One of our trees is
quite old and the wood is not strong.  Breaks branches in storms.
 Hector Black zone 6 middle TN