[NAFEX] bamboo variety for stakes

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Thu Jun 7 07:08:11 EDT 2007

I have collected and used the variety "yellow grove" with best results.
This type of Bamboo is stiff and can be as long as 15'. I use it in the
garden for stakes and as a hoop for growing beans. I also used it as a
stake for shipping trees. I can use the top part of the bamboo which is
thiner, and goes right into the container and used as a support during
shipping. Bass