[NAFEX] Control for persimmon psylla?

Hal Love lovehd at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 11:01:41 EDT 2007

I have a lot of psylla here in northern TN, but I have not seen any
detrimental effects, just minor cosmetic damage. The trees are growing very
vigorously now in their second year, having reached about 10 feet, with the
grafts about 4 feet off the ground. I also got my scions from Scott, so I'm
growing the same clones. I'm wondering if Scott's spraying to control them
is eliminating/reducing a beneficial insect. I have never sprayed anything
on mine.

Hal