[NAFEX] Poisonous Garden Huckleberry?

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Sat Jun 2 11:38:28 EDT 2007

There is a very thorough monograph on the bewilderingly diverse black
nightshade section is at
http://www.ipgri.cgiar.org/publications/pdf/337.pdf.

Also see the entry at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanum for species
and popular names.

Wow, this is interesting!  There is a fuzzy plant I have thought was a
physalis but have become rather puzzled about.... it seems to come up at the
same place every year and there aren't any others like it.  I wonder if it's
one of these nightshades on a perennial root.  I'll have to get over there
to have a look when it's cropping.  Maybe it's really S. physalifolium -
Hairy nightshade .  Thanks for the links Sam!           Donna