[NAFEX] Wild Service berry trials

Chex chex.rice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:08:37 EDT 2007

I'm not a scientist Jim but it would be nice to see something along
the lines of the Pawpaw Foundation's pawpaw trials, or the Iowa Nut
Growers Association's walnut trials.  I'm sure someone with a science
background on the Nafex list could help set something up so that it is
objective and scientific.  We could pool some of the Nafexer's current
knowledge to have a foundation to start with and for some plant
selections to start with.  I'm sure some of the Nafexers with some
space would be interested in participating in the trials.

I'm really just making a proposition and would do what I could but I'm
really not the guy to head up something like this.  Maybe someone on
the list with the qualifications would volunteer to head something
like this?  Anyone?

Chris
zone 5a, IL