[NAFEX] Apple Curly Leaf ?

Joe Boles jo.bo at rogers.com
Wed Jul 11 21:20:24 EDT 2007

Have a look at these sites with pictures showing how powdery mildew curls up leaves.
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/3000/3001.html
http://utahpests.usu.edu/plantdiseases/images/uploads/Fruit/applepm2.jpg
http://plant-disease.ippc.orst.edu/plant_images/ApplePMGroupShot.jpg
http://www.gov.mb.ca/agriculture/crops/diseases/images/fac50s00j.jpg