[NAFEX] 25 Bud 9 rootstocks etc.

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Wed Jan 31 13:29:22 EST 2007

What was shipping on an order of 25 rootstocks from Cummins?  I can't seem to find exact figures on their website to figure shipping on rootstocks, or the actual varieties that they are selling, and don't get a reply when I try to email them.  Any other suggestions for small numbers of rootstocks?  I imagine it is getting kind of late to order for this spring.

Jim