[NAFEX] Videoa available from NAFEX 2006

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 09:08:53 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/24/2007 11:38:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
BekeeprTop at aol.com writes:

> Jerry,
> My DVD player plays "DVD, CD, Kodak Picture CD, CD-R and CD-RW; and there's
> various formats but it doesn't say anything about MPG.   I don't understand
> MPG, I'm guessing it would bbe bbest converted over to DVD format if you are
> willing to do it.  Or, I still have a video player, if you make videos.  I'll
> take my chances if you can try to convert to DVD.  What do you think?
> Charlie Paradise

Hi Charlie,

MPG is the format the cam corder uses and most computers can play.

Why don't I convert one MPG to DVD and send it? If it works I can convert all
if you wish. If the one doesn't play on your DVD the postage is only 87 cents
for one, don't worry about it. Which MPG do you wish?
Jerry

MPG 95   Exploring the Caucasus Mountains for Wild Fruits and Nuts, Joseph
                       Postman
MPG.95            Pawpaw, Currant and Gooseberry, Kirk Pomper
MPG.95           Apricots, A Wider Geographical Possibility, Bob Purvis

MPG.96            Primocane Fruiting Blackberries: Origin and Potential, John
Clark
MPG.96            Novel Fruits for the Backyard & Retail Growers, Charlotte
Shelton
MPG.96           Unusual Fruits for Backyard Orchards, Heirloom and New,
Richard Moyer

MPG.97           Breeding Pears for Psylla and Fire Blight Resistance,
Richard Bell
MPG.97           Fall Bearing Black Raspberry Breeding Progress, Pete Tallman

MPG.97           Fruit Breeding for the Amateur, Felix Cooper

MPG.98           New Novel (Wild) Apples from Tien Shan, Central Asia, Diane
Miller
MPG.98          Propagating the Tough Stuff (Nuts, Pawpaws, and Persimmon),
John
                           Brittain
MPG.98          Sure-Fire Techniques for Budding Peach, Ray Armstrong

MPG.99         Banquet Speaker Pouring Cold Molasses on New Variety
Introductions: Which                                     Moves Quicker?  DR. John Clark