[NAFEX] Small Black Bullace

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Jan 27 00:24:51 EST 2007

I have a white bullace, and some Prunus spinosa, the sloe plum, if that
would help.  P. spinosa is one of the parent species of P. insititia,
and P. domestica.  Quite small, very intense and astringent until it
has hung on the tree for a very long time.  The "tree" is a shrubby
thing, really not much more than a large bush about 10 feet tall.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
For growing supplies and more;  http://www.grapegrowersolutions.com