[NAFEX] Aronia + Castanea + squirrels + support

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Wed Jan 24 14:25:37 EST 2007

Hallo Helen & Mark Angermayer,

thank you so much for your very supporting and very polite answer resp.
help!
I appreciate this very much - indeed!!!

American NAFEX Members offensichtlich (obviously) have so many
interesting facets...
Fruit growers and collectors are really interested in many different and
new aspects!
I learned already much during this short period, this is obvious.
My (Pigeon-) English is mostly from beloved Africa.

Thank you very much!
Best wishes

Hans Brinkmann       Germany; cold zone 6