[NAFEX] The weather!!!

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Sat Jan 20 08:31:00 EST 2007

Hallo Donna,
thank for your very interesting mail!

China and the USA are the biggest CO 2 producer in the world.
Both countries did not sign the Kyoto-protocol.
Both do not want to reduce CO 2.
Germany is the  biggest CO 2  producer in the  EU!
But it is one of the smallest counties in the world.
Now we have had also "OUR " own hurricane Kyrill with the highest damage
ever since...
Welcome to the "Club" Old Germany...

ciao
hans