[NAFEX] Ammonium vs. Nitrate

reveland at bresnan.net reveland at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 16 10:08:10 EST 2007

It was meant to be nonsensical. Can you tell me where I can buy some
Ammonium? Ammonium nitrate is used in huge quantities as an explosive where
I live and you don't need dynamite to set it off. Just mix it with some
diesel fuel and then it can be set off with the primer from a rifle
cartridge, but I am more interested in learning where to purchase some
Ammonium. I have never seen it on the shelves of a store anywhere.

Rodney