[NAFEX] instructions for root-cutting propagation?

Bob Hartman hartmansfruittrees at wport.com
Fri Jan 12 13:37:47 EST 2007

You don't say what your purpose is.  Is it to propagate a rootstock?, a
seedling apple tree?, or what?  I propagate hundreds of apple rootstock
by the stooling method every year.  Some propagate easier than others.
I can tell you my procedures for that if you are interested.  If it is
rootstock you plan to propagate, can you tell us which one(s)?

Bob Hartman
Western Washington