[NAFEX] Actinidia Kolomikta

hector black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 10 17:15:03 EST 2007

We have a very old arguta vine, "Ananasnaya", with a 40 ft. spread in a circle.  That gives around 300 lb per year.  But we have trouble in kolomikta because of frost damage to the early spring foliage.  The arguta used to be damaged in the same way, but seems to have slowed down in leafing out, and also has plenty of reserve buds to take over if some get frosted.
    Hector
Black zone 6