[NAFEX] Cerny Jerab is already identified!

Hans Brinkmann hans-brinkmann at t-online.de
Fri Feb 16 17:49:48 EST 2007

Hallo Jim Fruth,

the story is over! Finished! Cerny Jerab is identified!
You are not up-to-date at all!
Yesterday, your calculation of a "Robin-family" eating black raspberry
for 600 US$ per season and your
prognosticated  "explosion in the bird population" just bored me and
most other readers ignored it probably.
But to repeat, today again, your wrong yesterday statement: *Sorbus
melanocarpa is a Mountain Ash*, is leaving only one conclusion:
Instead of supporting, you just want to confuse others...

Sorry, but I have been many times at Czechoslovakia because - you will
again not believe - it is a neighbor county of Germany.
Cerny means: DARK.
Jerab means SORBUS
My link http://fyzika.ft.utb.cz/podzamka/karta.php?id=191
Is showing a little beautiful "tree" of Cerny Jerab with the synonym:
Temnoplodec cernoplody means: Aronia dark-fruited
Temno means: DARKISH; plodec means FRUIT
cerno means:  DARK; plody means: FRUIT
*Sorbus melanocarpa means SORBUS with DARK FRUITS; as an synonym  for
Aronia melanocarpa.*
ARONIA with DARK FRUITS.

"Undeniably" your attempt to make Aronia to a Mountain ash is complete
nonsense!
As you explained with your "cat-example" your knowledge about ecology is
limited and your knowledge about
the Latin-naming-procedure (which could be really confusing) is probably
limited too.
Please do not bore me anymore with your dilettante attempts to cover this!

Bye, bye
Hans          Germany