[NAFEX] Purple or black tomatoes (slightly off topic)

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Feb 16 13:57:29 EST 2007

I want to grow a purple or black tomato this summer here in Minnesota
and also plant some at my mom's down in western Kansas.

I know some of you have grown them, and I was hoping that you could tell
me:

1. Which variety tastes best in your estimation?

2. Which variety have you found to be the most disease resistant?

3. Which cultivar have you found to be the most productive?

Thanks for any information you can provide. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul,
Minn.