[NAFEX] P.S. to adding organic matter

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Tue Feb 13 23:31:54 EST 2007

> Preferably find some livestock farmer or hobby-farmer who can feed the fruits & vegs to animals, and you get a share of the manure!

Feed it to worms. Do a search on "vermicomposting." Or check out the
Wikipedia entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermicompost).

Most vermicomposting is small-scale with kitchen scraps, but you can
also do it outdoors in windrows. You might have to start off small and
work your way up, but they can reproduce to fill almost any space and
any amount of food.

Bill

--
As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a