[NAFEX] off-topic Re: Critter solutions - small critters

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 20:28:58 EST 2007

Deeper boxes along with hole extensioners to make it a
harder reach for predators.  If deeper boxes are not
an option you can remove some of the material at the
base of the nest about a week into incubation, which
effectively increases the distance from the entrance
hole in the box to the top of the nest.

Michael

Michael Dossett
Corvallis, Oregon