[NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Tue Feb 6 10:00:19 EST 2007

I understand.  People speak well of Millers but I have an unending "mad" on
for them because they sent trees with virtually no root and did not respond
to phone or written complaint. It happened years ago.  They used to put
"Chautauqua Quality" on their Catalogs and boxes.  To me that meant Totally
Low Quality.
Naomi