[NAFEX] huge walnut order

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 09:25:47 EST 2007

Thanx for all the help!!
I have passed on the information. Apparently some people are wanting to do a huge fruit and nut orchard in India. They way they are buying material with out much care for variety, I dont think they are going to be that successful.

Robert

Bob Sorenson <natvwine at cut.net> wrote: My favorite nursery for quality and price is Lawyers Nursery.
Minimun order is $500.

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org